Are you an ambitious, motivated and solution oriented individual? Do you like to work in a dynamic and dedicated team of Business IT professionals? Then this might be a role for you!
Omron Corporation (Omron) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 39,000 employees in 44 countries. Omron is specialized in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in a variety of industries, including automation, electronic components, automotive and healthcare.
OMRON is now seeking a highly motivated Business Analyst (Finance & Accounting) who is a specialist on JDE and who is also open for learning and working on other ERP and other applications.
OMRON´s EMEA IT team is located at its European Headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. A dedicated IT team supports four different Omron businesses consisting of more than 40 entities and branches in Europe, The Middle East, and Africa.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports existing business process improvements and innovation; acts as the intermediate between operations and systems in an international environment (Omron Europe); when required acts as second level Helpdesk to provide functional support in his/her area.
- Interaction with others demands to understand, providing support and/or influence.
- Acts as a project member/manager within a certain area, and is given defined projects, budgets and goals.
- Co-operates closely with the Business and IT on the different project phases
- Lead Projects
- Acts as a project member on different project phases as BPI Senior Business Analyst Subject Matter Expert
- Translate business requirements to specifications for IT applications
- Ensure that the Quality of the delivered work is up to standard
- Identify the required improvements for existing applications and take actions pro-actively.
- Resolving user issues and queries concerning business functionality requirements
- Investigation and resolution of business systems issues
- Support, management and evaluation of software applications for functionality/use
- Collaboration with IT and software vendors throughout Europe to understand and drive the resolution of technical issues
- Team Leadership
- On request, support or act as the BPI F&A Team Leader, coordination of the support activities of the F&A BPI Team
- Technical/functional JDE advice to the BPI Team (in particular to the F&A BPI Team)
Required education and qualifications
- Master degree (e.g., Business application development, Computer Science) with at least 5 years experience in business process design and change management.
- Excellent knowledge of the Finance Accounting Principles
- Professional proficiency in English language (verbal and written)
Required specific knowledge, skills and experience
- Good knowledge of the Finance Accounting Principles
- Advanced knowledge of Finance and Accounting processes and JDE Finance Modules
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with JDE in business transformation environments working on process and application design, build, test, implementation
- Experience in process design and change management
- Excellent knowledge and experience with project management
- Experience with Business Intelligence software / Data warehousing
- Good knowledge of major business processes in logistics and manufacturing
- Good knowledge of Office Microsoft Suite
- Good knowledge supported by experience on data queries tools (e.g. SQL)
- Understanding of basic ITIL: Incident, Problem and Change Procedures
- Team player
- Customer and service minded
- Pragmatic and solution oriented
- Pro-active, Self-starter, Takes Leadership
- Highly self-directed, with the ability to work in an entrepreneurial, scrappy and fast-paced environment
- Full commitment and business sensitivity, able to translate business needs into projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to present complex data and arguments
- Structural problem solver, result oriented for a longer term
- Strong presentation & communication skills, able to communicate with top management as well as operational staff
- Effective and influencing communication in an International environment with management, IT, engineering, software partners and suppliers
- Ability and desire to teach others
- Ability to work cross-functional and cross-divisional (broad scope) in a multicultural environment
- Eligibility to work 40 hours a week
- The candidates must have EU citizenship
We look forward to receiving your motivation letter and your cv! Please click on apply!