Are you the technical commercial we are looking for? Click now!
Purpose of the role
The role is to develop Omron business at End Users and Design Institutes in focus industries in local region by finding and accomplishing high potential projects, as well as ensuring EU preference towards Omron on all organization levels.
Duties and responsibilities
- To seek and grow the business within a specified geographic region year-on-year by increasing billings and overall profitability;
- To ensure that Omron solutions for EU are promoted effectively;
- Building and developing mutually beneficial relationships with EU customers and colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High level of technical education in electrical / electronic engineering or machinery would be
- A good understanding of EU’s business is fundamental;
- A mixture of commercial and technical skills, previous experience within a target market sector would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills;
- Good planning & organizing skills;
- Self-motivated, ambitious, pro-active and tenacious, within the capability of achieving challenging targets;
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team, contributing to the overall success of the company’s sales effort;
- In possession of a driver’s license;
- English language verbal and written skills would be an advantage.
Interested? (translate into local language)
If you are interested in this job and have the experience and skills we need, please apply through the application form including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Kristina Veter.