Our HR team in Omron Europe HQ is seeking for a student who is excited to participate in various stages of HRIS projects.
We are looking for an enthusiastic HR Information System Technology Intern to join our team at Omron Management Center Europe (OMCE) and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals in improving and digitalizing our HR processes. You will investigate our current processes, test our systems and make proposals for improvements.
As an HRIS intern, you will collaborate with our existing HRIS team in a dynamic environment. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and improve our HRIS systems.
This internship will help you acquire project management skills and ultimately, you will gain broad experience in HR and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Duration: 6 months - 1 year
Starting Date: February 2019
What you’ll bring:
- An active interest in information technology and HR applications;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems;
- Passionate about developing user first experiences in the digital world and are a creative solutionist.
- Ability to communicate within different departments and teams to review processes to reach common goals.;
- Collaborates as necessary to ensure the assigned data accurately describes the services or condition entered into the appropriate systems.
- Educating end-users of upgrade changes/fixes/enhancements;
- Testing release prior to putting into production.
- Proactive in evaluating end-users’ experience of HRIS;
- Active in workflow evaluation and modification as needed;
- Building & Implementing HRIS functionalities such as, but not limited to
- Org Structure
- Analyse and recommend solutions for our HRIS tool.
What we'd love to see:
- Pursuing a bachelor's/master's degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field;
- Knowledge/Interest of HRIS such as Oracle HCM;
- The ability to be dynamic and flexible in the workplace with a curious mindset;
- Basic IT and Project Management Skills;
- Requires effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to exhibit strict confidentiality and HR professionalism.