Are you an ambitious, motivated and solution oriented individual? Do you like to work in a dynamic and dedicated team of IT professionals? Then this might be a role for you!
Omron Corporation (Omron) established in 1933, is a leading, innovative multinational with more than 39,000 employees in 44 countries. Omron is specialized in the development, production, distribution, marketing and sales of products and services in a variety of industries, including automation, electronic components, automotive and healthcare.
OMRON is now seeking for a highly motivated IT Operations & Facilities Administrator to join our IT Team.
OMRON´s EMEA IT team is located at its European Headquarters in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands. A dedicated IT team supports to four different Omron businesses consisting of more than 40 entities and branches in Europe, The Middle East, and Africa.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Support IT services delivery team in administrative tasks related to several IT outsourcing contracts and performance management of outsourcing companies.
- Support IT Operations and Infrastructure team with administration of software and hardware like network equipment, PC’s, Smart phones, printers and video conference equipment.
- Make sure that all contracts are registered in contract management tooling and IT management is timely informed about contract status. Support supplier invoice checks and approvals.
- Plan and attend IT team meetings and meetings with 3rd party companies and produce subsequent minutes / action lists.
- Omron is using Topdesk ITSM tooling. All IT incidents and changes are registered. And all Omron owned hardware and software can be found in Topdesk. Ensure that all hardware and software information in ITSM tooling is kept up to date. Create regular reports on incidents and changes and distributed to relevant groups.
- Being first point of contact to keep IT support information like Frequently Asked Questions up to date.
- Support making instructions/training material for Omron users on how to use Omron hardware and software.
- Perform PC administration tasks to make sure that Omron users do get a new PC’s on time.
Required education and qualifications
- MBO in (IT/ Facility) Admin.
- ITIL Foundation basic knowledge and understanding of the ITIL disciplines.
- Professional proficiency in English language.
Required specific knowledge, skills and experience
- At least a few years of relevant (hands-on) working experience in IT and/or IT Service Management tasks or in Facility Administration.
- Knowledge of IT services contracts and various reporting IT tools/systems or Facility Administration.
- Knowledge of IT service management tooling is a pre. Omron is using TopDesk tooling / Knowledge of Facility Administration.
- Ability to work in cross functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Pro-active, self-starter, flexible, pragmatic.
- Reporting skills are a pre.
- Ability to prioritize, accurate & disciplined.
- Available to work min. 32 hours a week.
- The candidates must have valid working permit to work in NL.
We look forward to your motivation letter and your cv! Please click on apply!