As a Learning Business Partner you will support the organization by mapping training needs throughout the EMEA region and analyze, design and develop learning solutions together with training suppliers.
In 2014 Omron Europe established a Learning Department at the headquarters in Hoofddorp. The goal of our department is to centralize training and development of our employees throughout Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA), for the business unit Industrial Automation Business.
In the Learning Department we aim to create more efficiency in organizing training and align the training plans with our company strategy for the EMEA region. We focus on non-technical trainings, such as sales trainings and leadership trainings. We organize and create classroom training and e-learnings, and we support certain subject matter experts in transferring their knowledge and skills through both classroom and online training. We collaborate with HR colleagues in the EMEA region, with management and with trainers and training companies.
You will have the following accountabilities:
You will act as a business partner for management by mapping training needs throughout EMEA, you will analyze, design and develop learning solutions together with training suppliers and business partners;
You will provide input for yearly budgeting and manage invoices and payments of the learning department and advise other stakeholders on budgets and training plans;
You will implement a learning framework and learning strategy;
You will provide learning support to local EMEA HR colleagues and provide support related to the coordination of local training plans;
Part of your job is to manage the administrative and logistics support related to trainings. You register the training events and training evaluations, you are the contact person between managers, facilitators, training locations and catering;
You will manage our Learning Management System for the Industrial Automation business unit. You ensure that the LMS is kept up to date, that content is delivered by content owners and uploaded in the system, you improve the user-friendliness and you support your HR-colleagues in working with the LMS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You are responsible for our Learning Management System for the EMEA region. As owner you ensure that the LMS is kept up to date, that content is delivered by content owners and uploaded in the system, you improve the user-friendliness and you support your HR-colleagues in working with the LMS;
- You will assist content owners in creating e-learning courses using Articulate Storyline;
- You organize, host and improve the New Employee Session: a three-day introduction program for new employees from the EMEA region (approximately 6 times per year);
- You work with facilitators, training providers, locations and related invoice handling;
- You register the training events and training evaluations;
- If necessary you provide on site training support to availability of equipment, conference rooms, materials etc.;
- You are responsible to manage the administrative and logistics support related to trainings.
Education and prior work experience
- Bachelor level in HR, Business Administration, Education or equivalent
- Experience in HR/Learning on a medior level
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in HR or Training/Learning in an international organisation;
- Experience in working with Learning Management Systems
- Experience in working with courseware Articulate Storyline is a plus;
- Proficient in English and Dutch is an absolute must;
- Business and service-oriented;
- Self-starter, taking initiative and pro-active approach;
- Excellent organizing skills, hands on mentality, accuracy and attention to detail are a must;
- Solid communication skills at all levels and with all different nationalities and cultures;
- Trustworthy and reliable in handling confidential information
- Experienced in Microsoft office and other common software programs
- Experience in working with a Learning Management System like NetDimensions is preferable.