In Den Bosch we manufacture and assemble products like robots, controllers and drivers for modern machinery. Our products can be found primarily in machinery for the Food, Automotive and Semiconductor industry. We are currently looking for a Production Manager (fulltime and Dutch speaking)
What makes this position unique?
Joining Omron's manufacturing site as Production Manager will allow you to use your leadership skills to its best. As Production Manager, you will head the continuous improvement of the operations, following the latest lean manufacturing principles. Next to this, you will have the challenge of developing and implementing the future production environment in our manufacturing site (think of robotization, automation and digitalization), staying close to the shopfloor. You are an engaged manager with the ability to influence, connect with other internal stakeholders and capable of making yourself and your department visible within the organisation. You are driven by our values, and translate these into your daily actions and communication with the people around you.
What will you do?
- Responsible for achieving operational KPI’s (QCD) delivering 100% customer satisfaction
- Manage production output, improving structure/processes, and resolving (technical) obstacles
- Define and execute the future roadmap for Production (f.e. robotization, automation and digitalization)
- Build a lean culture and execute actions to improve the efficiency with a year over year cost down
- Drive organizational and cultural change: from a local to a global factory
- Build a strong internal network through effective collaboration with R&D, Engineering, Quality, Purchasing and our Distribution Center to maximize the site's added value to OMRON
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Business/Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch language
- Broad experience within a Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience leading a group of shift/team leads and Production Engineers
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles and Tools
- Knowledge of business and organizational processes
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate team members and other stakeholders to realize objectives
- Ability to think strategic and act hands on
What is it like to work at Omron?
Since Omron's foundation in Japan in 1933, the company has been driven by providing solutions that improve people's lives in an innovative way. Decades after, we strive to live up to the values of continuous innovation driven by social needs, challenging ourselves during the journey and treating others with respect, encouraging their potential.
This is translated to the everyday activities in our production center in Den Bosch. You will join an environment where you can lead innovation and contribute to society in a sustainable way. Omron offers you growth opportunities in a stable, well stablished environment that keeps on growing steadily every year. We take proud in having a welcoming, open and inclusive environment.
Omron offers you attractive benefits next to your salary, such as holiday allowance, 13th month, pension scheme, travel costs compensation and other components.
Do you see yourself working at Omron and leading innovation?
Interested? If you are interested in this position, please apply including your resume and motivation letter. If you have any questions, please contact Michiel Daamen from Buro Fervent, who is responsible to select candidates for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO ACQUISITION! We like to recruit ourselves and/or with already selected agencies, thank you!