Hai il desiderio di contribuire e di portare il tuo valore aggiunto in Omron: una Società multinazionale, dinamica ed innovativa?
For our Marketing Organization, we are looking for a Regional Marketing Engineer to be located in Milano – Italy.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives under the supervision of the Regional Marketing Manager in the Italy area. Uses market research and analysis to manage marketing strategy and planning.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts;
- Researchers and analyses market trends, hot spots;
- Works with the Italian Regional Marketing Manager and the European Marketing Team to develop marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams;
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service;
- Understands and supports established business processes and serves as primary liaison between customers and Omron sales engineers by collaborating with business unit resources to resolve business issues
- Leverages appropriate Social Media to help promote Omron solutions and develop potential customers;
- Organize with the Italian Regional Marketing Manager and the Marcom team seminars & workshops to and with our customers; engage with customers marketing representative in order to build a common go-to strategy for co-marketing activities.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Marketing or Industrial Engineering;
- 2-3 years of experience in sales & marketing in the industrial field.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to convert identifiable needs into marketing activities;
- Well-developed planning, organization, and implementation skills;
- Experience in an international working environment;
- Italian & English.