As S&OP Lead you will manage, develop, and improve the (OMN) Sales & Operations Planning processes, including the phase in/out of products and special (sales) projects.
Purpose of the role
As S&OP Lead you will manage, develop, and improve the (OMN) Sales & Operations Planning processes, including the phase in/out of products and special (sales) projects. The objective is to balance customer demand with finished goods/material supply while optimizing inventory in a cost-efficient manner within the Omron policies and objectives.
In this role, you will develop your skills in Sales & Operations Planning and bring them to the next level. You
will make use of soft skills such as your strong communication and presentation skills, as well as planning,
organization, initiative, and ability to lead and motivate other team members. We are looking for a proactive person, who can apply a helicopter view and take responsibility for the S&OP, Inventory Management and Supply Chain Management. Next to this, you will be responsible for (monthly) reporting, giving meaningful feedback and coaching team members.
Duties & responsibilities
- Lead the OMN S&OP Process to balance demand, supply and inventory within the defined targets.
- Creation of the proper, consolidated sales forecast and integrated inventory plan by collaborating with all stakeholders and by using the appropriate forecast tools.
- Provide related departments such as Planning /Purchasing / Production / Marketing / Sales and Business Control supply and demand information to support their processes.
- Create and consolidate statistics and reporting.
- Liaise with other departments to meet customer service requirements whilst meeting inventory and financial KPI targets .
- Excellent understanding of Omron Global internal processes and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of ERP working processes and procedures and driving force to utilize the system to accomplish S&OP scenario building & reporting.
Broad knowledge of product, customers, markets, and industries.
Desired Skills and Experience