For the Engineering department we are looking for a Test Engineer who enjoys creating new and innovative technical solutions to manufacturing challenges. In a team together with software, mechanical and electrical engineers we build and improve our own production lines
For the Engineering department we are looking for a Test Engineer who enjoys creating new and innovative technical solutions to manufacturing challenges. In a team together with software, mechanical and electrical engineers we build and improve our own production lines for better efficiency, tracing and safety using innovative solutions which can be either mechanical, electrical or software related, or a combination of those.
As test engineer you are developing electronic hardware for test systems. These test systems are used in our production process of industrial automation components and robotics. Key words of these test systems are; quality, reliability, efficiency and maintainability.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To design in collaboration with product developers and manufacturing engineers the necessary production test systems.
- Setting up a specification and create a complete test system, debugging and testing and take technical responsibility
- Influence testability on new designs.
- Set up the test concept, create the planning and realize the test system for the production proces.
- You will test and implement the required solution
- Higher Professional Education (BSc or higher) or equivalent proven experience
- Experience of testing electronic products
- Affinity to work in a manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge of analog/digital electronics
- Basic knowledge of hardware and related software development, actual test concepts and techniques of test measurements
- Communicates easily in English within all levels, internal and external
- You have the skills to lead a project
- Ability to influence the product development regarding design for testability
- You are already living in the Netherlands, preferably in the Den Bosch area
- Keywords: driven, ambitious, flexible, result oriented, responsible, pragmatic, hands on mentality, decisive, critical, takes initiative, analytical, positive, curious, and pro-active
- Basic knowledge on PC/Ethernet structure.
Are you interested? Please apply sending your resume and motivation letter to Michiel Daamen from Buro Fervent, who is selecting candidates for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org